Friday, August 03, 2012

Farmer Ted

Outstanding in my field

I've been on a minor roll, acting-wise. Two commercials in two weeks, both principal roles.

Could have had an industrial next week as well, but the price was a little low, given the time and location.

It's been a busy time overall, with lots of travel (for me, at least), going back and forth to DC for client work, up to Minnesota for a commercial shoot, the burbs for meetings. Lots of different work projects hitting all at once, along with ongoing book promotion.

So yeah, all that.

Strangely, I was really looking forward to this commercial shoot four hours downstate. Even though it was ridiculously hot in that cornfield and the bugs were like I'd never seen before, it was mercifully short. And I got to see a part of the state I'd never seen before.

It's pretty down there! Hills, trees, lakes. And lots and lots of windmills. It's crazy -- I just love seeing new stuff.

No comments: