Thursday, May 03, 2012

On the bright side

Pursuant to yesterday's complaint, at least the projects I have been booked on are pretty high visibility.

I get Facebook messages and emails every week from people telling me they saw the Scottrade spot somewhere. Usually during a sporting contest of some sort.



There are a couple of versions floating around.

And, of course, I'm looking forward to spotting myself in a Walgreens soon. The ones in my neighborhood feature other actor/pharmacists.

So at least I give the appearance of being in a lot of things.

Oh, and here I am doing some of my best background work, extraing for the Illinois Lottery. Don't blink at the :17 and :27 marks.



I think my character is supposed to be a stalker, since I appear in two different places during the course of her day.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

No comments: