Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Your Friendly Neighborhood Druggist

A while back I did this job for a, uh, major drug store chain and suddenly this week the campaign has exploded all over the place.

I'm on the website, accompanying their new Find a Pharmacist feature: 



I feel like they photoshopped my jawline. It's awfully square and Draper-like.

Then a friend spotted me in an online ad on a radio station's website:


Guess my non-du-pharm is Frank.

Another friend saw me (or at least the screen grab of me) on the Dr. Oz show yesterday:


But what I'm really looking forward to is the in-store signage, where I'll be sliding down a firepole. For realzies. I was in a store yesterday and saw another version with an actor/pharmacist swinging from a rope:


Between this and Scottrade, I am a multimedia sensation ...

No comments: