Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Week

This week I am a multi-media phenomenon.

This morning I was on NBC Chicago's Sunday morning news talking with Stefan Holt about how we can all do a little more showing and a little less telling -- in presentations, job interviews and even dating. Video to come.

Thursday I'm doing a workshop for 25 people at a PR firm. The person who organized it saw me do a speech last month and booked me. For pay. Including a purchase of 25 books. (Which I have to get there early to sign.)

Friday morning I'm doing a radio interview. It's Internet radio, but I am told it's kind of a big deal in those circles. (I've inquired about getting the spelling of my name right.)

And between all that is another Internet radio program I recorded a couple of weeks ago. It airs Wednesday afternoon (and forever on demand after that). Not sure about this one. I deliberated on whether to even do it. I'll have to see how it turns out and whether it gets the results that have been suggested.

I want to be doing this stuff so much that I don't even have to think about it. With the TV interview this morning I was so careful last night about what I ate, what I drank, how much I slept, etc., because I wanted to make sure I did a good job. It turned out great -- probably in spite of all my care and concern and not because of it.

1 comment:

jennifer anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.