Friday, June 17, 2011

That wasn't so bad

I wanted to write 10 articles promoting the book in a month and I just finished two more, which makes five already.

Some of these will be easier than others, but I think I'll see if I can get the 10 total completed with the next week or two.

The bad thing is, I'm really finding holes in the book's original text and new things to say and better ways of saying them. I think I've hit on an interesting method here: if you write something in two or three forms and lengths -- say, text meant for reading, speech, and short video -- it will give you all sorts of insights.

Of course, who has the time for that?

Anyway, I'm really pleased with the things I'm coming up with. And as I said the other day, there's no way to avoid the book being dated within minutes of completion. Like the chapter "In The Spotlight," which points out some of the risks associated with social media. My twitter cautionary tale is ridiculously tame in light of current events ...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: