Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Back to Ohio





Somewhere in this hotel is my mother. Okay, my "mother." She has "Alzheimer's." Tomorrow I chase around after her in this commercial shoot.

I suppose if I was a serious actor like my theater friends, I would have had dinner with her this evening so we could establish some kind of authentic connection. But that's not my method. Or "method."

I want to save it all for when we get on set. Also, I just felt like going to dinner on my own and reading.

They pick me up at 5:45 am. Which is really 4:45 to me. So I'm going to try really hard to get to sleep by 11. Which I guess is 10. Probably not going to happen. But at least I don't have to drive 4 hours home afterwards. I can just sleep on the flying sardine can.

Mostly I'm hoping this front comes through overnight and does its thing, because two of my three scenes are outdoors. They're calling for mid-80s instead of mid-90s, which would be good.

And never mind the subject matter. I'm just focused on sleep and the weather ...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: