Monday, February 21, 2011

A little relaxation

It seemed just about everybody was on holiday today, so I kind of went with the flow.

After taking care of a few things this morning -- particularly finishing the latest draft of the book -- I went to the gym, came home and decided maybe a break was in order. So I went to a movie this afternoon, which I hardly ever do. Blue Valentine was excellent, btw.

Of course than I proceed to get multiple calls and emails. An audition in the morning, a booking for Friday, scheduling of a conference call somewhere in between.

Now my pleasantly "caught up" status could easily slip into "desperately behind" again. Still, it was nice to have an afternoon (and evening) of no work. Tomorrow, and the rest of the week, I will probably end up paying the piper ...

No comments: