Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's old is new again


I bought these sunglasses a few years ago in a hurry before a trip to Mexico. They did the job of protecting my retinas but I kicked myself ever after for buying such out-of-fashion sunglasses.

But suddenly now, or in the last few months, they've come back in again. Everyone's wearing these wayfarer-style shades. Of course, that just means they'll be back out again in a year or two, just as the aviators that were all the rage a while back are now passe.

So that's what I face with the new glasses. The rectangular frames are already out. But if I go with the bigger Clark Kent-style frames ... well, their days are likely numbered, too.




Decisions ...

1 comment:

Soft Rock Music said...

WOW! Great blog... Old is always new my friend Visit mine when you have few minutes soft piano music artist

Happy Thanksgiving TO YOU