I know the month's not over, but to me it feels like it is. I'm just glad I got through it, as it was looking pretty awful from the other side.
I had a ton of client stuff to get done, and I did it. To wit:
- Drafted a lengthy briefing paper on physician leadership, including interviews with several doctors;
- Created multiple treatments for a print ad;
- Developed copy for a marketing brochure;
- Researched and drafted a 1,200-word bylined article;
- Scripted/edited a four-minute video and made cuts/edits to four others;
- Traveled twice to Virginia for a new client, conducted a dozen or more employee interviews, drafted, revised and presented a strategy and key messages.
And I edited two thirds of the books' fourth draft. With the remaining days, plus holiday, I plan to get that finished. Along with a ton of errands, appointments and other personal stuff.
I'm feeling very accomplished and looking forward to a day tomorrow with what appears to be no demands from clients or anyone else but myself and, hopefully, a pretty light couple of days before Thanksgiving.