Friday, May 21, 2010

Reel, Part 2



Sixty bucks later (and well worth the investment), I got the videos I needed to fill out my second reel. And there are actually several other ones like these out there somewhere that I've given up trying to get a hold of. A nice one I did for Citibank TWO YEARS ago that still hasn't seen the light of day, and one for a big drug company whose ad agency contact is long gone.

But I think I've got enough here to showcase my host/narrator (and CG graphic spinning and flipping) abilities.

There's a third category -- the Dad/Husband/Boyfriend roles. Me cutting turkey, me buying wine, me presiding over home repairs. But they're all nonspeaking. I might do a third reel that combines all three of these categories. I would have to really pull tiny clips and the best of the best in order to get it under two minutes.

But this is enough for now. Probably more than enough.

No comments: