Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Oh, my aching ... everything


I work out 5 to 6 days a week, working all parts of my body in all different ways. And yet it seems no matter what shape you're in, when you do something different -- even bowling, of all things -- it gives your body fits.

Yesterday I went to a class called "Body Blast." It was just 30 minutes, and I made it through the whole thing without having to stop or cheat or anything. If I count it up I guess we did maybe a hundred lunges and squats. With a weight bar on the shoulders. It actually went by so fast, I didn't feel like I got much of a real workout, so I proceeded to do my regular routine afterwards.

Then I woke up this morning and was practically paralyzed from the hips down. And it's only gotten worse over the day.

And to think I was going to do this class a few times a week. Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

No comments: