Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mr. Fussy



The department store commercial we shot in Iowa turned out really well! As expected, it's lots and lots (and lots) of quick cuts. So much so that, well ... of course I'd like to see a little more of ME in it. But I suppose, looking at it objectively, that's not necessarily the point.

Next week it'll go live on their website and they usually include lots of extras there -- additional scenes and shots, different takes and versions, etc. So I'll be interested to see the stuff from the cutting room floor.

In the meantime, this starts airing Monday in 20 markets, including Des Moines, Kansas City, Memphis, Omaha and St. Louis. I don't think I really know anybody in any of the towns where it's running, but I guess that's what Facebook is for.

And, in fact, I like what one friend there said -- it reminds her of me following her around in my apartment, making sure she didn't break any of the family antiques.

No comments: