Wednesday, November 04, 2009

End in site

I keep saying the website is finally done, but then I keep thinking of more stuff to put up there.

I added several industrials to the video page (see page 2). Some of these are kind of long, but I had the experience a few weeks ago of a potential booking where my agent thought it would be helpful for the client to see some of the host/narrator work I've done. Right now, those are probably underrepresented on my reel, so I had to cobble together various youtube and website links for them.

And I've updated the news page with, um, actual news.

The final thing before the end of the year is to update my reel. I'm waiting to see how the spot from the Des Moines shoot turned out. I should get that in the next week or two. And there continue to be a couple of more industrials that I need to get. (One has been "in production" for a year-and-a-half. Lawyers!) With those, I expect to cut out some of the weaker and older clips.

I'm thinking what I need to do is more formally divide up the reel into the host/narrator stuff and the comedy stuff.

And then I will be finally, finally done. For a while.

No comments: