Thursday, October 08, 2009

Relapse

Every time I think this cold can't get worse or can only get better ... it gets worse!

This morning was just awful. I think I actually was slightly dehydrated, as it felt similar, but only a tenth as severe, as the time I actually was dehydrated and went to the emergency room.

But in my dazed state none of that really registered with me. I was googling trying to figure out if I actually had everything from swine flu to plain ol' ordinary flu. But I think it's just the worst damned cold I've ever had.

And it is seriously killing my productivity. I managed to get myself slightly upright for an hour or so yesterday and today but it wasn't what I'd call quality time. I am hoping (and counting on) a few solid hours of energy and clarity tomorrow to meet a client deadline.

And maybe to shower.

No comments: