Monday, October 19, 2009

Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa


The Des Moines shoot went great. Good, fun, professional crew and lots of cutting up and acting silly. I can't wait to see the final product. We did so many takes and different versions of things, it's hard to say what will finally come through in the end.

And it was tons of shots. We were filling just 22 seconds of a 30-second spot and I swear they shot at least that many scenes and camera angles.

They also outfitted me in a little black suit that was at least a size or two too small, a purple shirt and purple paisley tie. And we did my hair up in a faux-hawk. We did versions with and without my "Franck" accent, but either way it'll end up the gayest thing I've ever done.

And now, off to an audition (second of the day), out at O'Hare of all places. I'm pretty much packing up everything I took to Iowa and going back out to the airport now, less than 24 hours after landing. Bleh.

No comments: