Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I guess it's true what they say ...


When God closes a door, he opens a window. Of course, as everyone knows, your standard window is maybe just two-thirds the size of your average door.

All this to say that after not getting that gig, I got offered another. At about two thirds what the other would have paid.

So that's fine. Better than nothing certainly. And here I am at almost 6 pm, about to head to rehearsal, knowing that I have to be somewhere tomorrow for a shoot but I have no idea where or when. And really, I am okay with that. Tooootally.

Regarding Auditon #3 this morning, they're talking pretty much like I'm the one, but we'll see. It doesn't shoot until April anyway, so anything can happen between now and then ...

Anyway, God still owes me. Don't think I'm not keeping track.

No comments: