Thursday, September 13, 2007

Toil

Even if I was rehearsing a show right now, I'm not sure exactly how I'd do it. I'm wrapping up/culminating a half-dozen projects for one client, launching one for another and about to start two more for a different client. I've been working several nights a week, which I've chosen to do instead of working weekends. If I was in a show, I'd be coming home at 10 pm and working 'til 1 in the morning. Or I'd have no life whatsoever.

The funny thing is, common to all three of these clients, is recruiting. I'm becoming a recruiting expert, doing campaigns and materials for a law firm, a hospital and, possibly, a second law firm, to help them attract the best people to work for them.

I don't know if it's a coincidence or a really hot issue right now, but it's definitely another capability I can offer clients.


No comments: