Monday, June 27, 2005

I am NOT a blogger

I always made fun of bloggers because so many blogs are so ... useless and boring? Yeah, that's it.

But here I am blogging. Journaling. That sounds better. This will be a short-term thing focused on my experiences producing the show, The One-Eyed Cat & Other Tales of Need, which I also wrote and am performing in. I will not be discussing my grocery list or latest hangnail tragedy. Ideally, putting this stuff here will make it less likely I will bore the people around me with the stresses and strains of putting on this show. Maybe it will help generate interest in it and, who knows, sell a few tickets? And, if someone learns something in the process, that's just icing on the cake.

If you want to know more about me, you can go
here.

Let's get on with it.

No comments: